International Puppetry Video Campaign
“Culture makes us resilient and gives us hope”
- From ResiliArt Movement
UNIMA KOREA hosts the video campaign that we overcome COVID-19 pandemic all together and creativity makes life better, and hopes many members of UNIMA around the world to join it. As advocating the ResiliArt movement proposed by UNESCO, this campaign is planned in the same intention to it, and expects to enhance the cultural fellowship and revitalizes the creativity in the puppetry world as well as to heartens people to live better with access to culture even we are in the difficulties. Come with us and we are looking forward to your creative and attractive puppetry video works!
1. What is required of the video works
- Topic : A message of hope and encouragement to the world undergoing COVID-19 crisis
- UNIMA Korea provides Korean traditional paper HANJI as basic materials and a craft made of it sponsored by HANJI Development Institute. It should be utilized for a part or whole of the creation.
- Dialogues in local language and subtitles in English required.
- The length of video : Less than 2mins and not exceed 2mins 30
2. Awards & Prizes
- The awardees will be announced on 5th of April, 2021.
- 8 companies (or individual) will be awarded.
One of 1st prize granted with KRW 3,000,000
Tow of 2nd prize granted with KRW 2,000,000
Five of 3rd prize granted with KRW 1,000,000
- The winner-video works will be published for non-commercial purpose through on/off media and SNS etc. in the world by UNIMA Korea and UNIMA International.
3. How to apply
- Available of any company or individual member of UNIMA in the world
- Application due till 26th of February, 2021 (Korea Time) in Online below
- Up to 100 first-come, first-served applicants will be limited.
- The basic materials on the first-come-first-served basis.
4. How to submit a puppetry video work
- Submission due till 30th of March, 2021 (Korea Time) by email to
- Before the official publishing, your own video work is prohibited to be released personally in any on/off media, private SNS and so on.
5. Contact :